Friday, October 27, 2006

The problem with black Lululemon yoga pants is

That they look almost exactly the same when you accidently put them on inside out. That is, until you try to put something in your pocket, and can't find it. But because the pants look identical inside out, in all other respects, you think you are losing your mind, and maybe these pants don't really have pockets, maybe you're just crazy. You paw at your hips, examining the waistline closely, pulling the pants out, stretching them, hoping to find the pockets.

Then you see the drawstring on the inside of the pants. Oh. Right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Hey girl. You made me laugh with the pants story. It's 10:30pm here and I want to call and chat, but it's too late. I always want to call late at night; I should work on my timing.
Anyways... am glad you found out where your pockets went.

Kassianni said...

LOL! you are hilarious! that was a good one.

biss said...

Okay, so this morning I went to a TESL Ottawa conference and wore two different black shoes--one round-toed with heels and one square-toed without heels. Fortunately, I had the "matches" in the car, realized this on the way in to the meeting, and caught the mistake before anyone noticed.

This is a big improvement over the time I did the exact same thing (same shoes, even) at a job interview. Strangely, I was offered the position....