Monday, September 04, 2006

A good day...

I got to spend a whole shift today with the girls I'll be working with at NECC. It was great. It was so good to get to spend a good chunk of time with them and get to know them a bit. I'm so excited to be working with them. They are all so unique and so lovable in so many ways. Also very challenging at times, but I think this is a great team for me to be on.

Not much else to say today. I got to sleep in a bit, and study work stuff this morning. Then work, and now bed.

I think that's really all I have to say. lol.

3 comments:

Bev. Cooke said...

found you! Glad you're settling in well - give each other a hug for me - and when I recover, I'll send a long email.

(Appendicitis.)
Love, Bev.

Sarah said...

I hope everything is going well at work and home. Sleeping in is great, no? Just a quick question, I tried phoning you but my calling card informed me rather snottily that the destination number is invalid.... I'm going to try again, though, because ti shoul;d work and perhaps the problem is more with my fingers than anything else.

Magnificent M said...

Hey stellaaaahhh, got your phone message last night... not sure when you atually called!! sorry :-( I almost called you adn then I realized it was 10:30 MY time and that meant 1:30 your time and I thought oh gee, how will I ever find a moment to call this chick!?!?!?

am missing you! Glad to hear things are starting to fall into place there and to hear what unit you are in :-)