So, my brother made me a CD of a band I used to LOVE, but had completely forgotten about - Moxy Fruvous. I listened to it the other day, re-fell-in-love with them (there was dancing, and karaoke quality singing), and hunted around on YouTube for a video of them to post. I found some HYSTERICAL videos that people had made set to their songs. I have to post at least three of them...
The first one is set to one of my favorite songs of theirs, King of Spain....
The second one is a hysterical stick-man music video of their song Spiderman. Anything stick figure-based is hysterical to me for some reason.
And last but not least...My baby loves a bunch of authors...Warcraft style?? This song is another one of my favorites of theirs.
Love it. All of it!
Linguine with Tuna, Lemon Butter, and Mint
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment