Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Lunch

Mmmmm....I thought to make this on my way home for lunch and I have NO idea why I thought of it, aside from the fact that I had all the ingredients, and thought it might taste good.

Saute a bunch ( I used 2 handfulls of leaves) of spinach in olive oil, with one clove of crushed garlic, and salt and pepper.
Just as the first leaves start to wilt, add in pre-cooked, thawed shrimp (I think I used about 1/2 or 3/4 cup).
Saute for a minute or two, squeeze in the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
Saute until leaves are just wilted and shrimp is heated through.
Eat.

SO good!! I think it would be good over rice or somthing as well, because the combination of the wilting spinach, and the garlic and lemon created a really yummy broth!

SO good.

1 comment:

Kassianni said...

man!
you're so epicurean!
can you cook for me?