Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful

Last night we went for dinner at some dear friends' home. They are in some ways our local "family" here. They are just wonderful. We make a good group, as D. and A. (the husbands) play a strategy game while B. and I sit and talk for hours and hours while we drink wine.

Everytime we get together for an evening, I leave inspired, refreshed and so thankful after talking with B. for hours. This week it was so what I needed. It was the first time I've relaxed all week.

Of course, after getting home at close to 2am, and having only about 4 hours sleep, I am SOOOO tired now. But it was worth it.

Today I have a video conference this morning, then my last haircut with my hairdresser here! I really don't have time for this haircut, but I'm doing it anyways, because I really need a haircut, and I don't know what I"ll do once I move to the mainland, because I love this hairdresser so much!! I'm actually debating coming over here for haircuts!

And, what is with the snow??

2 comments:

RW said...

I get the attachment to the one who cuts the hair - it has taken me a long time to break free of that tie. And I am not saying you have to... I am just saying I get it. Hope your day goes well - make sure you eat cheese with every meal.

T. said...

Thanks for the cheese reminder! I just had a veggie panini for lunch....so I'm on it :).