Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Goals for this week.

1. Do not let this cold take hold. Fight it with all I have!
2. Get to the gym at least once or twice.
3. Try to make some headway in the school and work stuff I'm behind in before going to the mainland on Thursday.
4. Eat lots of veggies and fruit (to help with #1).

In the next couple of weeks there are lots of bigger projects to be completed:
- Finish the slides for my thesis proposal presentation (Nov. 10)
- Finish at least 1 of my 2 case studies
- Finish creation of my portions of the workshop I am co-teaching in November
- Complete a research proposal paper for the actual course I'm taking (due Nov. 8)

And that's just school and the rest of life-related stuff! Doesn't even include school!

However, I just realized I'm at 560 hours for my internship for school, which means only about 200 hours to go. After that, only a couple hundred more for my Board Certification (as I have a bunch of hours from before my "official" internship). I can't wait to be finished my official internship, as the documentation for it is very time-consuming (and surprisingly significantly more intensive than what is required for board certification...).

Waiting for December...

1 comment:

Kassianni said...

zoiks that's a lot of hoops to jump through. more than I had to for teaching!

next time you and d. are on the mainland and have an evening, we'd love to have y'all over for dinner! :)