Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where are all the sweaters!?!?

I had a serious sweater craving yesterday. I only have 1 or 2 sweaters I can wear for work etc (i.e. that aren't 'junk' sweaters I've had since I was 13). So I decided to go sweater shopping. I trapsed the mall for about 2 hours, going from store to store trying to find a really good comfy, nice looking sweater. Nothing!! After two hours!! There were no good sweaters anywhere. The only ones I found were either too fitted, to think or the wrong cut. I just wanted a comfy, thick, sweater that looked nice. No luck. And you know what it feels like when you shop for 2 hours and come out with nothing!

Oh well. Sweater shopping again another day.

2 comments:

Coramie said...

I've noticed this as well....but...in Victoria there are a few shops either on Government street or down near the touristy area that specialize in woolens...are there not??? They may be expensive....but there is always your Christmas list..an early present perhaps?? ;-)

T. said...

Lol...I found some good options at other stores today, but they are all pricey right now because they just put them on the shelves, so I plan to wait a week or two and go back to those stores to see what has dropped in price :-)